Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What do I have to add?

So much is said.

So much is said online... in print... in person... on TV...

So much is said... is there a need for one more voice?

Judging by the number of well-meaning but misguided sources out I have happened across, I think there is a place for one more noise maker in the fray.

What if I am just as misguided as the next person?

While I believe I have a solid worldview to build my discussions on, this blog is a commitment to struggling through issues. The one thing I have learned in my experience is that life is complex. Even when there is a clear-cut problem/solution, I have found that the issue is still complex enough to warrant patience and understanding... something I have found the right and left lacking.

So... every Friday or so there will be a new discussion here... a relevant topic pertinent to our lives... so come back and struggle with me.

- ZF

No comments: